If you are a geotechnical engineer with ambition and a desire to lead and are CPEng (NZ Chartered Geotechnical) with New Zealand fieldwork and soils experience, we are looking for you to join the management team.
- Be part of the bigger picture
- Varied and interesting work
- Be involved in a broad range of projects in challenging soils & topography
- Genuine commitment to Training & Mentoring – further your knowledge directly through training and providing mentoring to members of the team
- Dynamic and fun work culture
- Enjoy Northland’s lifestyle and family environment
- Package to $160K plus fully FBT-funded branded vehicle, healthcare scheme, structured remuneration, funded training and CPD
- Potential routes to shareholding exist for the right candidate
The business is managed by three active Director / Shareholders, each operating in their relevant fields of engineering and design with a ‘hands on’ approach to delivery. As a CPEng Technical Director you will be leading the geotechnical team and coordinating workflow with the other Directors. The role will be principally based from our Whangarei office with potentially one day a week based from our Warkworth office.
The ideal candidate will be preferably New Zealand trained (BE) and demonstrate experience in land stability assessment & analysis.
The role will involve working closely with our own engineers of other disciplines and internal architectural team and supplying them with geotechnical engineering advice as well as liaising with contractors and external consultants with the aptitude to meet with prospective clients and secure new work. The ability to manage projects, including client liaison and internal project cost control is critical to the role.
Whangarei, and wider Northland, provide fantastic lifestyle opportunities to individuals and families with ready access to a wide range of outdoor activities including diving, sailing and fishing.
Be part of a growing Northland economy, with the future potential of port relocation, rail corridor improvements and road link upgrades to Auckland.
If this role sounds like it’s for you, please give us a call for a chat initially. Alternatively you can email your CV and cover letter to us directly at email@example.com, for the attention of the Office Manager.