Hawthorn Geddes has an opportunity for a Chartered Senior Geotechnical Engineer.
- Be part of the bigger picture.
- Varied and interesting work.
- Be involved in a broad range of projects in challenging soils.
- Genuine focus on Training & Mentoring – further your knowledge directly from experienced members of the team.
- Dynamic and fun work culture.
- Enjoy Northland’s lifestyle and family environment.
- Up to $120K, company vehicle, healthcare scheme, structured remuneration, funded training and CPD.
Are you a chartered engineer with 4 or more year’s geotechnical experience with fieldwork?
Following the sudden death of one of the Directors, we are looking for a Chartered Senior Geotechnical Engineer with field work experience who will be based in our Whangarei office four days a week and one day at our Warkworth office.
The ideal candidate will have good oral and written skills and preferably be New Zealand trained.
The role will include working closely with our engineers of other disciplines and architects as well as contractors and external consultants.
Hawthorn Geddes offer competitive salaries, staff healthcare scheme (which can be expanded to include spouse and dependants) and a friendly working environment. The business is managed by three active directors, each operating in their relevant fields of engineering and design with a ‘hands on’ approach to delivery. For the right candidate there will also be potential for future opportunities to become a Shareholder and Director of the company.
Whangarei, and wider Northland, provide fantastic lifestyle opportunities to individuals and families with ready access to a wide range of outdoor activities including diving, sailing and fishing.
Direct applications are preferred.