Soil contamination assessments and HAIL reports for NES requirements.
Our environmental engineers have extensive experience in undertaking all aspects of site contamination in accordance with the National Environmental Standard for Assessing and Managing Contaminants in Soil to Protect Human Health (NESCS) and meet the NESCS criteria for Suitably Qualified and Experienced Persons.
Our environment engineerig capabilities:
- Preliminary Site Investigations
- Detailed Site Investigations
- Remedial action plans
- Site managemement plans
- Site monitoring during remediation
- Site validation reporting
- Peer reviewing of NESCS for territorial authorities and private client